Some paintings from the exhibition
Dr. Ali Al-Kaffry
A fine artist of a high style, he elevates his art and his feather, you cannot leave his paintings because he controls you with the magic of color and lighting, an ambassador of Palestinian heritage and an international artist. Ordinary art lines.
The artist was born in Tiberias, Palestine in 1948
– Graduated from the Higher Institute of Dramatic Arts – Cairo – Egypt in 1973.
– Making murals in most of the governorates of Syria: Damascus countryside, Daraa, As-Suwayda, Tartous, Lattakia, Idlib, Hama, Raqqa, Al-Hasakah.
– Conducted a study on more than 30,000 paintings for children’s drawings.
He worked on Syrian Arab TV, presenting a program on children’s arts.
He worked in the press as a children’s illustrator.
Worked as a teacher of fine arts in the Ministry of Education.
– Editor-in-chief of Al-Talee’ magazine for children.
His works are acquired by the Syrian Ministry of Culture / the Royal Palace in Saudi Arabia / the Qatari Museum / in private collections in Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Bulgaria, Germany, Canada, America, France, Argentina, Greece, Turkey, the Netherlands .
– Solo and joint exhibitions in: Soviet Union (formerly), Germany, Spain, Portugal, Hawaiian Islands, Switzerland, France, Bulgaria, Iran, Baghdad, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Alexandria, Lebanon, Yemen, United Arab Emirates.
1991 Solo exhibition at Al-Wafa Gallery, Damascus
1994 Solo exhibition at Nasir Shura Gallery, Damascus.
1995 Solo exhibition at Al-Khanji Gallery, Aleppo.
1996 Solo exhibition in Naseer Shura Gallery, Damascus.
* Joint exhibitions
– Participates annually in all official exhibitions held by the Ministry of Culture and the Syndicate of Fine Arts.
1993 Group exhibition at Wafa Gallery, Damascus.
1994 Group exhibition in Al-Jushen Gallery, Aleppo.
Become an art collector
For more information you can call